Fwd: Andela Kenya Fellow Class VII (All Female)

David Lemayian

Mar 8, 2016, 9:39:23 PM3/8/16
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Are you a lady who is in love with tech and programming? Do you have what it takes to join Andela?

Andela is launching a campaign to admit its first 'All female' class, and we are inviting applications from all ladies who aspire to become 'World Class' developers."

As a high-performing Andela Fellow, you are guaranteed ongoing professional development training and employment with Andela for a period of four years. After the four year program, Andela Fellows can be expected to; start their own technology companies, go on to work at other companies seeking employees of the highest caliber, or be hired by Andela to continue our mission of training 100 thousand young Africans across the continent.

Apply today at http://kenya.andela.com and see if you have what it takes!

The application submission deadline is April 8th, 2016.

Regards,

Andela Team.