impactAFRICA Fund: Submit your Water& Sanitation Stories by July 15!

Serah Kiburu

Jul 11, 2016, 6:43:37 AM7/11/16
to HacksHackers Nairobi
Hi everyone,

First off, thank you to all that made it to our Hacks/Hackers Nairobi meetup on Friday. We had an insightful session facilitated by ICT Authority and I'll share a recap of the event soon for those that missed it.

impactAFRICA is the continent's largest fund for data-driven storytelling and an initiative of Code for Africa and the International Centre for Journalists.  Over the last couple of months, we have received quality submissions for published stories on a wide range of topics.

Submissions are still being accepted between now and July 15, 2016 for published news stories on Water and Sanitation in Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania or Nigeria.

Are you a Kenyan journalist (or do you know one) who has published Water and Sanitation news stories? If yes- please apply ASAP for an opportunity to win a study tour to a US Newsroom. You can read all about the water and sanitation grant here and submit your application here.

I am happy to answer any of your questions and assist journalists that need may need help completing their applications. Please email me : se...@codeforafrica.org

Have a great day, remember to apply by Friday, July 15 2016

Best,

Serah Njambi Rono / Developer Advocate
Code For Africa
Hacks/Hackers Africa