RE: HacksHackers Nairobi Meetup: Drone Journalism, Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 88mph, Ngong Road

Madi Yahya

Mar 25, 2014, 6:32:27 AM3/25/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues/ friends/ hackers/ Hacks,

We shall be having our first meetup this year on 26th Wednesday evening at 88 mph. this will be Hacks Hackers Nairobi's first event for the year. I encourage all of you to attend.

Please find attached a writeup of the event.

I kindly requests your help to circulate it to your Nairobi based networks that might have interest in the event. The More the merrier. See you Wednesday.

Regards,

Madi-Jimba Yahya
(+254) 0726 957 658

HacksHackers Meetup- Drone Journalism, 26 March Wednesday.pdf

Evalyn Githina

Mar 26, 2014, 6:03:44 AM3/26/14
to hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hackers,

There has been a lot of excitement about Google Glass. However, I was wondering what practical uses you envision for this gadget in Kenya or the African continent....

~~~~~~
Eva
Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it. — Ralph Waldo Emerson

--

---