Infra/Application Security Event

Chris Chong

Jun 3, 2015, 1:14:01 PM6/3/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com

So I'm organizing a small security workshop with F5 on the 11th June afternoon to cover:
- In depth discussions about on-premise/off-premise cloud scrubbing
- Demo on exposure of threats in corporate environments
- Deploying policies to fix vulnerabilities exposed

This is more geared towards corporate organizations and *is* biased towards F5's technology, but I'm throwing this out there in case anyone is looking at security solutions for their company/customers. Ping me if you'd like to know more smile emoticon