Looking for ASUS X99-E WS

2er0

Apr 1, 2016, 4:05:07 AM4/1/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hi All,

I'm looking for the ASUS X99-E WS motherboard. I've tried looking at the HWZ pricelists but I can't seem to find that particular mobo.

Anyone seen this before? Any idea how much it cost at SLS or any other shop?
Cheaper to buy from amazon

Anyone saw a someone selling a ready to take-and-go build for that?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Regards,
Liling

David Low

Apr 1, 2016, 9:29:41 AM4/1/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liling,

It's definitely cheaper to source it from Amazon, warranty will be an issue though.
I'm too planning to build a gpu rig to explore deep learning.

I approached Nvidia and they linked me up with a local partner here.
Can ping me if interested to get more details :)

Cheers,
David

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---