Re: PUGs June-2015 Meetup

Sameer Kumar

May 25, 2015, 3:37:32 AM5/25/15
to Roland Turner, hacker...@googlegroups.com, Wei Shan

Oh sorry! I didn't realize that I have mailed to the wrong mailing-list.

We will wait for your confirmation before announcing it on the PUGs meetup page.

Regards
Sameer

On Mon, 25 May 2015 14:37 Roland Turner <rol...@rolandturner.com> wrote:
No, not until the events team has confirmed. The procedure is spelled out on the calendar page. (You should be approaching me - or the mailing list - rather than the events team; only members can request bookings.)

- Roland

On 05/25/2015 02:30 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

Great!
Thanks Roland :)

I had checked the space seemed available in the calendar. So should we consider this as confirmation?

Regards
Sameer

On Mon, 25 May 2015 14:15 Roland Turner <rol...@rolandturner.com> wrote:
Yes, I'm willing to host this. Same details as for previous months.

- Roland