Need A Co-founder For A Platform Hardware Sensor Device

Divya Jain

Jan 12, 2015, 9:05:14 PM1/12/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

I need an instrumention/ electro-mech engineer to join our team from National University of Singapore commercializing a breakthrough sensor technology, with the first target application in milk production industry, with customers ready to buy the product already if we can develop a product.

Sweat equity for now, funding options being explored.

Contact via email - div...@gmail.com.

Thanks

Divya

Brahim Hamadicharef

Feb 21, 2015, 12:04:33 AM2/21/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Can you details how you wish to interface this technology sensor
from what I read from internet it is some sort of chemical reaction.

Brahim HAMADICHAREF
DSI A*STAR Singapore