Useful to anyone?

Jasper C.

Jan 31, 2015, 4:52:20 AM1/31/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
I've got an Intel D945GCLF2 motherboard to get rid of.  It's an old Atom board with a Atom 330 processor:

http://ark.intel.com/products/42491/Intel-Desktop-Board-D945GCLF2

Comes with RAM, 2GB I think.  I haven't used it in a while, but it should still work.  Also, I've got it in a tiny mini-ITX casing with probably one of the most inefficient 150 W PSUs ever made.  Seriously.  The PSU gets warmer than the processor.

Anyone wants it for anything?  If not any suggestions as to what I can do with it?  I could just bin it but that seems a waste, not to mention environmentally unfriendly.

asdf154

Feb 1, 2015, 12:48:00 AM2/1/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
If no one else wants it, I'd like the case and PSU please. But i gotta say, I'm probably opening the PSU to learn what's inside, and then taking it for parts. so if anyone else got more use for it, please let them have it first.

Jasper C.

Feb 4, 2015, 8:03:00 AM2/4/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's yours if you still want it.

How do I get it to you?

asdf154

Feb 7, 2015, 10:23:27 AM2/7/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. How do we do private message? Don't flood the digests :)

Jasper C.

Feb 12, 2015, 7:36:47 AM2/12/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Uh, I think I sent a reply to you... If you didn't get it then that feature doesn't do what I think it does...