Looking to organize hardware hackathon at HackerspaceSG

Siddharth Girdhar

Jul 1, 2017, 3:24:22 AM7/1/17
to HackerspaceSG
Hi all,

I am a long time hacking and robotics enthusiast. I was at the NUS hack n roll back in January which allowed hardware projects to be done and this was extremely fun for our whole team. But since then, much to my disappointment,  I have not been able to find a hackathon in Singapore that allowed hardware hacks.

This is what is really pushing me and a friend to organize a hackathon focused only on hardware since nothing is more fun than spending all night building cool machines :)

So I was wondering if anybody in HackerspaceSG was willing to help host this event as this would be an ideal venue for such an event.

If anybody is interested please email me!

Thanks,

Siddharth