Call for proposals and volunteers: HackerspaceSG 6th birthday celebrations!

Roland Turner

Jul 29, 2015, 11:04:37 PM7/29/15
to HackerspaceSG
All,

Our 6th birthday falls in a few months' time and, once again, coincides with Devfest. If you:
  • would like to spearhead a celebratory activity, or
  • would like to volunteer to help others run one

then please speak up!

- Roland

Roland Turner

Jul 29, 2015, 11:27:01 PM7/29/15
to HackerspaceSG
It seems that the first question to resolve (if only for Devfest's calendar...) is when. I'd suggest that there are two strong candidates for HackerspaceSG's birthday:

  • the first community meeting (November 15, 2009), in which case Saturday November 14 would suit,
  • the first party (November 21, 2009), in which case Saturday November 21 would suit.

Thoughts?
Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---