MakerGoWhere: a nationwide gear list for hardware hackers

Meng Weng Wong

Jun 2, 2016, 5:21:12 PM6/2/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
So, hanging out at MIT this week, I learned about Mobius, which lists all the cool toys and tools available on to makers on campus.

Does an equivalent exist for Singapore yet?

If not, I thought it might be fun to crowdsource a rough draft of gear available in different places across SG – even if the equipment is not available to the public, just having it on the list would be a nice start, and could encourage asset owners to think about opening up access in the future.

If successful, this list may evolve into something bigger and more professional in the future, so if you choose to contribute to it, please do so without attachment; all contributions are CC SA, and the spreadsheet may go down at any time and reappear in some other incarnation.

Please forward this email to undergrads at universities, students at polys, members of other makerspaces and hackerspaces in SG, etc, who might be able to help add to the list. This is crowdsourced bottom-up: you can add to the list if you're just a member of a space, it's NOT limited to owners or managers of spaces.

Thanks!