[ANNOUNCE] Q&A with ICANN , 2015-02-12 19:00:00+08:00 [pseudo-CryptoParty]

Chinmay

Feb 10, 2015, 1:07:41 AM2/10/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

ICANN is having it's annual(?) meeting in Singapore this week and we have some really awesome ICANN members who're interested in coming down to HackerspaceSG.

So we're changing the Cryptoparty to a Q&A and discussion session around the topics of Cryptography, Security and other fun stuff with attendees of the ICANN meeting. Yay!

Venue : HackerspaceSG (344B King George's Avenue, 208576)
Time : 7pm
Date : 12th Feb

P.S. Apologies for the mess up with the Cryptoparty organisation. We will have a proper Cryptoparty next month.