One-Stop PCB Solutions in Singapore

changbo dong

Nov 15, 2016, 8:24:35 AM11/15/16
to HackerspaceSG

Hello every HackSpacers!

I'm writing this article in hopes that our services will be beneficial to you.

I am Chambers Dong from MPN TECH PTE. LtdWe specialize in providing One-Stop Electronics Service to aid Singapore R&D SMEs, Institutes and Universities (such as NUS, DSO, ST Electronics, Panasonic, etc.) solve Electronic hardware issues. This includes Electronic Designs, PCB Design (Layout), PCB Fabrication, PCB Assembly, Components Purchasing, and Electronic Products Minor Rework. We also provide these services for our overseas customers (such as in Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, etc.). We strive to establish long-term, stable relationships with our customers.

Benefits of engaging us:

- We provide all 6 in 1 service

- Competitive prices (up to 50% lower than market price !!)

- Assembled locally in Singapore

- Quality service as well as fast response & fabrication lead time

- Equipped with High Technology Equipment for extra precision and efficiency.

-One Year warranty for our One-Stop Electronics Service.

Any queries feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Chambers Dong
Sales Engineer
MPN TECH PTE LTD
51 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Unit #04-11/12, Singapore 139948
DID: 6464 0568
HP: 97109861

MPN Tech Brochure.pdf