Can hackerspace host some VR guests from Thailand

Jordan L

Jun 21, 2015, 3:05:20 PM6/21/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
My name is Jordan. I'm visiting from Thailand. Some of you might know me (jfxburns & Preetam)

I'm in Singapore for Echelon and looking for some where to hack and meet people.

We've got toys to play with 2x Xiaomi Yi VR rigs (one 5 cam sphere and one Google Jump 16 cam prototype). Also have a gear VR if anyone is interested.

Curious if any members would be willing to vouche for me and my friend. We've got some work to do and are looking for a solid place to work from off and on until Tues.

Grahamkell

Jun 24, 2015, 12:49:46 AM6/24/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordan
Just saw your Post. Would be great to find out more about your Xiaomi and Google Jump Rigs as  I need a VR rig for an upcoming project.
Are you planning to come into HS before returning to Thaland?  I'll be here today and also tomorrow.

Thanks
Graham