Coworking in May

Yujian Yao

Apr 26, 2016, 12:52:37 AM4/26/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hello HackerspaceSG, I am a graduating student from NUS. Some of you may know
me from NUSHackers \o/. I am writing to ask for a special arrangement for coworking
in the hackerspace.

From May 11th to 27th, I plan to work remotely for the company I am going to
join fulltime. Hackerspace.sg seems like a nice place with a cool community. I
would also like to have a fixed desk for that period of time since I want to
work with my monitors. Moreover, I plan to work only during regular work hours
(9am to 6pm) and only during weekdays because I work during that period mostly
to fill in my time. I am also completely OK with people using the desk/monitors
outside of those hours or when I am not around.

So here's the arrangement I ask for: in exchange for allowing me to occupy one
desk with 2 monitors during that period of time for free, I will donate the
monitors (a 27inch DELL U2713HM Display in good condition and a 23inch DELL
U2312HM Display with a bit of color distortion) to the community when I leave at
the end of May.

Will this be OK with you guys?

Cheers,
Yujian

Luther Goh Lu Feng

Apr 29, 2016, 3:10:19 AM4/29/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Ok some of the members have found this to be a valuable arrangement. Can we request that you come hang out at the hackerspace a bit just for us to get to know you as a human being please?

-- Luther
Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Yujian Yao

Apr 29, 2016, 10:47:40 AM4/29/16
to HackerspaceSG, elf...@yahoo.com
Thanks! I am going for vacation until 8th May and will be moving to downtown on 11th.

I can come hang out after 9th - will it be ok if I just bring my laptop and work there during regular hours?

Cheers,
Yujian