Any companies offering Debian-related consulting within Singapore?

Kai Hendry

Mar 12, 2018, 10:02:05 PM3/12/18
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Morning guys,

Anyone aware of consulting-type outfits such as Catalyst/Credativ in Singapore out of curiosity?

Kind regards,

Roland Turner

Mar 12, 2018, 10:25:52 PM3/12/18
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
On 13/03/18 10:02, Kai Hendry wrote:

Anyone aware of consulting-type outfits such as Catalyst/Credativ in Singapore out of curiosity?

Not off hand. Do note that Debian will have a booth at FOSSASIA, and there is an informal meet at venue coordination going on for Debian folk who will be present. These would both seem like good people to ask.

- Roland

Huiren Woo

Mar 14, 2018, 7:07:53 AM3/14/18
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I know Daniel Pocock will be there. He's a Debian contributor. Would your like his contact details?

Best Regards,
Huiren

Roland Turner

Mar 14, 2018, 7:12:55 AM3/14/18
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, Huiren Woo
Unfortunately Daniel has had to withdraw his talk because a change in his circumstances meant he could not be certain that he'd be able to come. He may yet make it, but hasn't confirmed doing so to my knowledge.

- Roland

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---