POS(Point Of Sales) Developer

Leo

Dec 7, 2016, 1:17:46 AM12/7/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hey guys we went down to Hackerspace yesterday afternoon but it was pretty empty except for one person which is Shing. He was friendly and awesome and we chat for quite a while.

Anyway just checking if there is anyone here with experience in POS and Javascript. We would like to meet someone who has experience and expertise in this area.

Cheers =)

Mats Engstrom

Dec 7, 2016, 3:01:40 AM12/7/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Is this regarding cashier systems with a till for money or the card payment terminals? People tend to use the term POS for both.

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Leo

Dec 7, 2016, 1:16:47 PM12/7/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hi Mat,

It's regarding our own web-based POS system. We would like to make some enhancements and changes.

On Dec 7, 2016 13:17, "Leo" <leok...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys we went down to Hackerspace yesterday afternoon but it was pretty empty except for one person which is Shing. He was friendly and awesome and we chat for quite a while.

Anyway just checking if there is anyone here with experience in POS and Javascript. We would like to meet someone who has experience and expertise in this area.

Cheers =)

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Mats Engstrom

Dec 7, 2016, 9:28:59 PM12/7/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Ah... Then I'm not your guy. ;-) I do development for the Verifone card payment terminals and backend stuff.

Huiren Woo

Dec 21, 2016, 7:39:46 PM12/21/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
You might wanna try the SingaporeJS meetup group as well -- https://www.meetup.com/Singapore-JS/

Theres lots of friendly folks there that might be able to help you out :)

Huiren

Leo

Dec 21, 2016, 7:39:46 PM12/21/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hi Mat,

Will keep in mind when we need development help regarding that in the future.

Please do let me know if you can refer me to someone that has experience and expertise in POS system.

Cheers =)

Leo

Dec 26, 2016, 12:23:26 PM12/26/16
to HackerspaceSG