IoT (Internet of Things)

Mahadevan Jayaramdoss

Jun 5, 2015, 3:38:02 PM6/5/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am a Telecom Engineer at NCS Communication Engineering (a Singtel Group). I recently worked in IoT POC (Proof of Concept) project for almost 8 months (unfortunately Singtel decided to drop it) . I started developing new interest towards M2M, IoT. It was just yesterday i came across this 'HackerspaceSG' and excited to know about the innovative discussions of the members within the group.

I would like to know more about the community and its members.

Kindly assist.

Thanks & Regards,
Dev

David Lyon

Jun 5, 2015, 9:50:34 PM6/5/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Lot's of people have heard about what Singapore is doing, even as far away as down in Australia.

There is a big IoT Show in Singapore in September

http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/iotshow/index.stm

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Chinmay

Jun 6, 2015, 7:19:45 AM6/6/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
On a relevant note. We run a monthly hardware focused meetup called Hackware.

This month we'll be doing it at HackerspaceSG on Tuesday (9th June).

There will be a bunch of IoT/Hardware/Electronics/Embedded people at the meetup.

-Chinmay