Singapore AUV Challlenge

Chinmay

Feb 16, 2015, 3:21:27 AM2/16/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Singapore AUV Challenge is back in 2015 with an exciting event.

This time we have 10 teams from all over the world participating by creating AUVs (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles) (aka Robotic Submarines) and trying to navigate a maze like challenge.

More information including a video from last year's competition can be found here. http://www.sauvc.org/

The competition itself is open to public to watch. Here are the details.

Date : 6th-8th March
Time : Fri- 1pm-5pm ; Sat/Sun - 9am/5pm
Venue : Singapore Polytechnic Swimming Pool

Also, we're looking for volunteers to helps out during the competition mainly for logistics. If you're willing to help for during these three days, drop me an email, and I'll invite you to the planning meeting.

-Chinmay

Chinmay

Feb 16, 2015, 3:56:50 AM2/16/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Ooops. I just realised the video isn't linked on the site.

Chinmay

Mar 1, 2015, 10:04:35 PM3/1/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hello people,

Quick reminder, the Singapore AUV Challenge is this weekend (Fri-Sun) at Singapore Polytechnic Swimming Pool. Drop by to see cool robots!

-Chinmay