Speak at FOSSASIA Summit 2017, March 17 - 19

Hong Phuc Dang

Jan 3, 2017, 2:14:48 AM1/3/17
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, Daniel J Blueman
Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a great start to 2017!

Our next FOSSASIA will take place on March 17 - 19 at the Science Centre Singapore. The theme of 2017 summit is Artificial Intelligence and Personal Assistant. Dedicated tracks include Open Source Software, DevOps, Hardware, Internet & Society, Health and Citizen Science. For younger attendees, we are organizing a tech kid track.

Our call for speakers is extended for another 2 weeks. We would really love to see your submissions. 2017.fossasia.org/speaker-registration

Tickets are also available at http://2017.fossasia.org/tickets

Cheers,

-Hong Phuc