Raspberry Pi 2 in stock?

Benjamin Scherrey

Jul 30, 2015, 2:00:55 AM7/30/15
to hackerspacesg

I'm gonna be in Singapore this evening through Sunday evening and was wondering if there's some place in town that might have Raspberry Pi 2 in stock as I'd like to buy a few. Appreciate any pointers.

Also if anyone wants to catch up feel free to ping me ob whatsapp or telegram at +66-89-895-6009. Just a social visit with local friends and some visiting from USA.

  - - Ben

Tay Ray Chuan

Jul 30, 2015, 3:44:09 AM7/30/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com

12geeks have you covered.

no delivery charge if you pick it up at hsg.

--
Sent from my phone

> --
> --
> Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat
>
> ---

Benjamin Scherrey

Jul 30, 2015, 6:32:23 AM7/30/15
to hackerspacesg

Looking at their site - don't see any enclosures for the Pi2. Do old PiB enclosures work with Pi2?

  - - Ben

Adrian Cumiskey

Jul 31, 2015, 2:12:20 AM7/31/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
A generously designed B+ case *should* fit, but there is no hard/fast rule as the board/chip profile is not exactly the same - you would need to ask/try one out to be sure.

Cheers, Adrian.