Invitation to Science Hack Day Singapore, Nov 11-12

Hong Phuc Dang

Nov 1, 2016, 12:36:24 PM11/1/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Science Hack Day Singapore will take place this month Nov 11-12 (Fri & Sat) at Suntec City (attached photos of the working space). Please join us!

About Science Hack Day: Science Hack Day is a two-day free event where anyone excited about making weird, silly or serious things with science comes together in the same physical space to see what they can prototype. Everyone is welcome to attend – no experience in science or hacking is necessary, just an insatiable curiosity.

Check out our Ideas Pad https://pad.okfn.org/p/shdsg16
OR
Get inspired by previous Science Hack Ideas:

Hope to see you there!

-Hong Phuc

image003.jpg
image002.jpg

Hong Phuc Dang

Nov 2, 2016, 5:15:27 PM11/2/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

someone told me they can't buy tickets anymore. So I just opened more tickets, please check again. Thank you.

-hp