Machine Learning meetup this Sunday

Luther Goh Lu Feng

Jul 28, 2017, 9:02:21 AM7/28/17
to HackerspaceSG
Event details, organised by Junya Kaneko at the hackerspace:

A two days Meetup to implement own Neural Network (NN) from scratch with Python and share story of programers’ life in Singapore and Japan.
This Meetup is designed for NN beginners who want to understand its underlaying mathematics and to implement own NN from scratch by using Python.
We will have projects to improve our understanding and make concrete records of what you learned and upload it to GitHub, because the records will be very nice to find your new job (at least in Japan).
This Meetup is held in English.
You need to bring your own laptop. Please see more detail in prerequisites.