visiting the hackerspace

Vasilis Georgitzikis

Jan 30, 2016, 9:37:56 AM1/30/16
to HackerspaceSG
Hi everyone,
my name is Vasilis Georgitzikis, and I'm a co-founder of P-Space (the first hackerspace in Greece), and also co-founder of codebender, an online IDE for Arduino and Arduino-compatible devices, with an emphasis on ease of use and collaboration

I just arrived on Singapore from Greece and I'll be here for a couple of days (leaving on Wednesday), so I'd love to drop by the hackespace and meet the local makers. I could also have a talk if people are interested, about codebender and how we make Arduino programming easier by bringing everything to the cloud, and/or the latest news about Arduino and the community - based on our many talks with the people of the community, and the unique insight we get from having a platform with 50,000 people and 150,000 sketches.

Cheers,
Vasilis

Meng Weng Wong

Jan 30, 2016, 10:00:48 AM1/30/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, Chinmay Pendharkar, tzi...@gmail.com
A talk would be great!

Should we combine this with https://www.facebook.com/events/583871031767081/
 or should we do a separate event on Tuesday?

Meng Weng Wong

Jan 30, 2016, 10:01:55 AM1/30/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, Chinmay Pendharkar, tzi...@gmail.com
whoops, sorry, I was looking at the wrong week. It looks like both Monday and Tuesday are open!

Georgitzikis Vasilis (tzikis)

Jan 30, 2016, 11:26:29 AM1/30/16
to meng...@pobox.com, hacker...@googlegroups.com, Chinmay Pendharkar
I think Monday would be great, if we could pull of an event and get enough people interested. Think we could do it?

Vasilis

Fazli Mansor

Jan 30, 2016, 11:36:38 AM1/30/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, meng...@pobox.com, Chinmay Pendharkar, Sayanee Basu, Rick Behl, Luther Goh Lu Feng
Hi Vasilis,

A talk at Hackerspace.SG sounds great, do you want to do some hands on session also?
Shall we gather some interested people guys - @sayanee @chinmay @rick?
Perhaps 7.30pm-10pm on Monday.

/fazli

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Chinmay Pendharkar

Jan 30, 2016, 7:32:45 PM1/30/16
to Fazli Mansor, hacker...@googlegroups.com, meng...@pobox.com, Sayanee Basu, Rick Behl, Luther Goh Lu Feng
That sounds great. I don't think I can come done (prior family commitments). But make it a Hackware special!

-Chinmay