Hackerspace Venue request for PUGS (postgres) New Year Meetup

Sameer Kumar

Dec 7, 2015, 1:50:16 AM12/7/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, events@hackerspace.sg HSG, Roland Turner, Wei Shan
Hi All,

We would like to check if the Hackerspace venue is available for hosting a PUGS New Year Meetup on 7th Jan 2016.

Regards
Sameer
Best Regards
Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069 533

T: +65 6438 3504 | M: +65 8110 0350 | www.ashnik.com

Roland Turner

Dec 7, 2015, 2:00:47 AM12/7/15
to Sameer Kumar, hacker...@googlegroups.com, events@hackerspace.sg HSG, Wei Shan
Hi Sameer,

The space is available, unfortunately I'm not able to host as I won't be in town at the time (I return on the 10th).

All,

Is anyone able to host?

- Roland

Sameer Kumar

Dec 7, 2015, 2:11:37 AM12/7/15
to Roland Turner, hacker...@googlegroups.com, events@hackerspace.sg HSG, Wei Shan
Hi Roland,

If you are able to join us on 12th Jan 2016, then we will be happy to move it to 12th Jan 2016.

We would like to discuss a few points around FOSSASIA and a bigger Postgres event being planned around that time.

Regards
Sameer

Roland Turner

Dec 7, 2015, 2:24:06 AM12/7/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com, events@hackerspace.sg HSG, Wei Shan
I'll be busy on the 12th and we're aiming to run a new HackerspaceSG event on the 13th; I can certainly host (and the calendar is open) on the 14th if that suits.

- Roland
Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Roland Turner

Dec 7, 2015, 2:29:10 AM12/7/15
to Sameer Kumar, hacker...@googlegroups.com, events@hackerspace.sg HSG, Wei Shan
(Resending: somehow Sameer fell out of my reply list)

Sameer Kumar

Dec 7, 2015, 2:58:20 AM12/7/15
to Roland Turner, hacker...@googlegroups.com, events@hackerspace.sg HSG, Wei Shan
Hi Roland,

14th Jan should be fine. Can you please reserve the place and also host ( as always :)  )?

Regards
Sameer