Golang: WebSocket + Streaming Tech on April 25

Reina Inami

Apr 13, 2018, 2:13:48 AM4/13/18
to HackerspaceSG
Hi everyone!

Want to learn about the programming language Go? Check out Nulabs first Meetup in Singapore on April 25th at NuSpace, our community workspace.

Two of Nulab's very own developers, Jay and Steve, will explain why we changed our main programming language from Java to Go and how we changed our infrastructure to a micro-service.

Then Clemens Perz will give an in-depth look at the Go programming language and all the amazing things it allows you to do.

At this meetup, you'll also learn about:
- how to create a WebSocket
- the concept of concurrency in Go
- read/write JSON streams

Plus enjoy pizza and beer provided by Nulab

Here's the agenda:
- 6:00 - 7:00: Networking and drinks
- 7:00 - 7:20: What is Go and why is it so cool? - by Clemens Perz
- 7:20 - 7:40: WebSockets - by Yen-Chieh (Jay) of Nulab
- 7:40 - 8:00: read/write JSON streams - by Steve Carrupt of Nulab
- 8:00 - 9:00: Lighting talk with networking & drink - Feel free to contact us if you would like to speak

We look forward to seeing you all there!

https://www.meetup.com/ja-JP/DrinkingCodeSG/events/249030058/
Meetup.com-Nulab Drinking Code Event-315x1802x.jpg