VR programmer advice needed

Jamie Charles

Feb 7, 2017, 11:26:11 PM2/7/17
to HackerspaceSG
Hi Guys

I am looking to seek some advice from a programmer experienced in VR for a potential new start-up in Singapore. The concept involves merging past and present reality to create a unique user experience. Could any body help? Preferably from someone currently residing in Singapore.

Thanks

Jamie

Lionel CKH

Feb 7, 2017, 11:46:25 PM2/7/17
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jamie

My name is Lionel and I run a startup in the VR space

How can I help?

Regards
Lionel CKH

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---

Jamie Charles

Feb 8, 2017, 12:42:03 AM2/8/17
to HackerspaceSG
Hi Lionel

Great, what sort of sector is your start-up in? I am wanting to create a mobile application for the travel and tourism sector with the aim of providing current and historical information to create an experience for visitors. Where are you based?

Thanks

Jamie

Lionel CKH

Feb 8, 2017, 12:52:19 AM2/8/17