Looking for experienced mobile browser architect / consultant

Ian Morrison

Jan 31, 2016, 4:32:23 PM1/31/16
to HackerspaceSG
HI hi,

A client needs us to compile a standard mobile web-kit to use as a foundation of his own mobile app that would essentially be a customized mobile internet browser.

Does anyone know of such expertise or starting point for research into this?

Ian

Kai Hendry

Feb 2, 2016, 4:29:03 AM2/2/16
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
I think this is what http://phonegap.com/ or https://cordova.apache.org/
does effectively.

Good luck!

Martin

Feb 3, 2016, 10:24:25 AM2/3/16
to hackerspacesg
I'm not sure, to me it sounds like they want to build a custom browser. For that, cordova would not really be suitable...

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---