Remote participation in this evening's plenum

Roland Turner

Nov 15, 2017, 1:29:07 AM11/15/17
to HackerspaceSG
All,

Arrangements are still in flux, but we'll be aiming to have a public
Google Hangout running during this evening's plenum. The URL will appear
here and on Facebook shortly before the meeting, however if you're
planning to join us this evening now might be a good time to check that
your browser/hardware etc. is working correctly with Hangout.

- Roland

Robert Sim

Nov 15, 2017, 7:55:05 AM11/15/17
to HackerspaceSG
Where is the Google Hangout link???

Valentine C

Nov 15, 2017, 1:01:24 PM11/15/17
to HackerspaceSG
Sorry, we didn't manage to get it set up today. (One of the reasons being we were unsure whether there was any demand to do so.)

If there's anyone interested in participating in future plenums via telepresence, please indicate your request when the next plenum is announced, and we'll see how we can accommodate.

-Valentine

Roland Turner

Nov 15, 2017, 8:10:33 PM11/15/17
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
My bad. I should have asked for expressions of interest. The meeting started in a slightly chaotic way and I simply forgot to address this. Sorry about that.

- Roland

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---