[Project] Looking for Ethical/White-Hat Hackers ; Something different

Dennis Tan

May 8, 2015, 10:32:17 AM5/8/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to look for a Ethical/White-Hat Hacker (Preferably from the Security sector) <-- Not compulsory, but would be much better because of the nature of this project.
So currently, I've a project which is not executed yet. I just need some proper guide/advice on what to do and possibly the chance of you helping me out in some technical stuff (Security of Website, concerning loopholes/vulnerabilities of website).

So If you're interested, do hit me up maybe on this page and I'll try to figure out how this Google+ works and get in touch with you.

Since I'm from Singapore, thought I would want to let people of this group have a chance before I look for people on a bigger scale.

Notes: If you are super geeky like me (I'm geeky, not that super yet) and who is interested in technology/computer security stuff, you might want to be a part of this project.
Please also do note that this is like a consultation sort, not a paid job. (Just a side Interest and project of mine)
This also doesn't require you to commit hardcore.

And finally, sorry If I post at the wrong section or break any rules!

Thank you for your time!
SINCERELY,
DENNIS

Lawrence Lau

May 15, 2015, 6:22:37 AM5/15/15
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
bit puzzled, why'd you need a hacker when you are essentially doing a high-level risk-analysis? It's not that difficult, work out, threat vectors, likelihood and consequences of a specific threat. In fact, you can even do it yourself via the http://www.isecom.org/store.html   Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual