HackerspaceSG's Xmas Party (the 2017 edition)

Valentine C

Dec 20, 2017, 3:04:27 AM12/20/17
to HackerspaceSG
Hello all,

In case you missed it: HackerspaceSG is having an end-of-year party on 23 December 2017.

Event information and Facebook RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/115564995903314/

Potluck information

We'll be having a potluck this year: BYO food, BYO drinks/booze (to share!). For coordination, please either reply with what you're thinking of bringing here, in the Facebook event, or in a private chat with me.

For everyone else, we'll be pooling money together to buy the usual Christmassy meat, ham and wine. If you're feeling lazy, let us know that you'd like to chip some money to the pot (suggested contribution: $30 to $50), and we'll settle the noms.

As usual, we'll probably be playing funny videos, nerf guns, and games like Cards Against Humanity. Other board/card/party games are welcome too!

Valentine C

Dec 22, 2017, 11:43:52 AM12/22/17
to HackerspaceSG
If anyone's wondering, this party is open to everyone in the tech community. Just don't be annoying or make anyone feel unsafe.

A quick list of some of the food we'll be having:

🐄 4.6kg of beef brisket with chimichurri sauce
🍖 Bone-in Virginia ham
🐖 Pork knuckle
🍞 Sweet corn bread
🌾 Christmassy cous cous
🌽 Tacos
🍟 Some form of potatoes
🥗 Salad
🍰 Cheesecake
🧀 Random selection of the usual cheese

See you all tonight!

Hong Phuc Dang

Dec 22, 2017, 7:55:54 PM12/22/17
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Looks amazing. Thank you Valentine and everyone involved in organizing it. See you tonight.

Cheers,

- hp

Chat: http://hackerspace.sg/chat

---