Around tomorrow? Danish electronics engineering student looking for membership?

Lars Henrik Skjolding

Feb 2, 2017, 7:10:05 AM2/2/17
to HackerspaceSG
Hi community

I am studying electronic engineering in Denmark via the currently only fully online university education. However, not having acces to space to solder and build stuff is currently impeding my studies, hence, I was hoping to stop around the space tomorrow lunch time to become a member. Will anyone be around tomorrow and hav time to give me an intro?

Thanks and I hope to one day be able to help out with your embedded systems needs.

Best regards
Lars Henrik

P.s Writing blindly as the phone chrome browser somehow does not scroll to the text box!!!

I am still

Chinmay

Feb 4, 2017, 10:24:22 PM2/4/17
to HackerspaceSG
Hej Lars,

Hope you managed to drop by Hackerspace on Friday. Unfortunately our electronics setup is a little sparse. But there are definitely a bunch of people who're interested in electronics, just that most of them have setups at home or work etc, which they tend to use more regularly. But if there are any specific improvements you want to do, drop an message here and I'm sure you'll have support.

Finally, we have a monthly electronics meetup called Hackware, https://www.facebook.com/groups/hackware/ or https://www.meetup.com/hackware/ which I think you'll enjoy. The most recent one was on Wednesday, so you just missed it. I hope can attend the next one!

-Chinmay

P.S. I'll be at Hackerspace on Monday evening for Papers We Love meetup, if you want to hangout and talk electronics. :)