Throwing Error Code: 50000 for specific records

Hasintha Weragala

Jan 12, 2014, 12:51:21 AM1/12/14
to h2-da...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I have small database of price data of share market (total number of rows=228023) I get the following error when querying for price data of a specific share which is 'SFIN-N-0000'. I have no idea to debug this, any kind of support is appreciated. I have used H2 for all my apps and haven't got this one earlier. TIA

Erorr:
General error: "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0"; SQL statement:
select count(share_code) from tbl_xstocks_main where share_code='SFIN-N-0000' [50000-172]
[Error Code: 50000]
[SQL State: HY000]

Noel Grandin

Jan 12, 2014, 9:28:24 AM1/12/14
to h2-da...@googlegroups.com
You need to post the entire stack trace for it to be useful.