Exception ver 1.2.140

raj

Aug 30, 2010, 3:32:31 AM8/30/10
to H2 Database
Hi,

I am getting this exception

org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: General error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: File ID mismatch got=0 expected=18
pos=1420361 false org.h2.store.DiskFile:/u/users/framewrk/mfwscc/flow/
tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.20/mfui/db/mfui_h2_db.index.db blockCount:0;
SQL statement:
SELECT USER_ID FROM MFUI_USERS WHERE USER_ID =? [50000-119]
at org.h2.message.Message.getSQLException(Message.java:106)
at org.h2.message.Message.convert(Message.java:283)
at org.h2.message.Message.convert(Message.java:244)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeQueryLocal(Command.java:144)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:123)
at
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:
98)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:
205)
at
com.ca.mfui.services.profile.impl.H2ProfileServiceImpl.doesUserExist(H2ProfileServiceImpl.java:
552)
at
com.ca.mfui.server.ServiceFactory.doesUserExist(ServiceFactory.java:
451)
at
com.ca.mfui.server.AuthServiceImpl.doesUserExist(AuthServiceImpl.java:
273)
at
com.ca.mfui.server.AuthServiceImpl.isLoggedIn(AuthServiceImpl.java:
220)
at
48)
at
37)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:
562)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
188)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
224)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:
62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager
$ServletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:177)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:
91)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:
110)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:
60)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge.BridgeServlet.service(BridgeServlet.java

saw numerous links but soln isn't available can someone help? Do I
need to upgrade H2 version

raj

Aug 30, 2010, 3:53:36 AM8/30/10
to H2 Database

Ryan How

Aug 30, 2010, 4:17:04 AM8/30/10
to h2-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it a different client and server version?

The error indicated version 1.1.119, not 1.2.140 ?

I think somewhere along the line there was an issue where with different
client and server versions. It outputs an error that doesn't make sense
like what you are getting. So I think the cause is an incompatible
client and server version.

Hope this helps.

Ryan

raj

Aug 31, 2010, 3:38:47 AM8/31/10
to H2 Database
Hi Ryan,

I got this exception while using ver 119 and was wondering if someone
could help with version 119 only or could tell if this defect is
solved in 1.2.140.

Thanks
Raj

Ryan How

Aug 31, 2010, 4:47:13 AM8/31/10
to h2-da...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried deleting the Index file? H2 will rebuild it when you
reopen the database.

The new version uses the pagestore and it seems to be a more robust
format. I haven't had any issues with it.

raj

Aug 31, 2010, 6:47:31 AM8/31/10
to H2 Database
Yes I had tried deleting index file and everything worked out properly
for me. But would this not happen with 1.2.140?

Thanks Raj

Thomas Mueller

Sep 2, 2010, 1:14:13 PM9/2/10
to h2-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> Yes I had tried deleting index file and everything worked out properly
> for me. But would this not happen with 1.2.140?

In version 1.2.140, there is no index file. The file format has
changed. There were many reasons for this change, one is stability,
another is faster startup and shutdown.

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Mueller