Welcome, Christian Sadilek!

Bhaskar Janakiraman

Nov 7, 2013, 6:02:54 PM11/7/13
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
In the last meeting, we spoke about nominating a new representative from RedHat to be part of the GWT Steering Committee. I'm happy to announce that Christian Sadilek will join the GWT Steering Committee as a representative from Red Hat. Welcome, Christian!

Mike Brock, who represented Red Hat in the past, will be no longer be part of the GWT Steering Committee. Mike, thanks a lot for your support and help over the last year and half since the Steering Committee was formed. We wish you well in all your future endeavors.

Bhaskar
(on Behalf of the GWT Steering Committee)