GWT Steering Committee Meeting Notes (4/13/16)

Bhaskar Janakiraman

Apr 15, 2016, 1:48:03 AM4/15/16
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com

Bhaskar Janakiraman

Apr 27, 2016, 1:04:32 AM4/27/16
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Our plan was to push a new beta if 2.8 doesn't look imminent. What do people think, should we can another beta?
Bhaskar

Konstantin Solomatov

Apr 27, 2016, 10:53:51 PM4/27/16
to GWT Steering
I think we need another beta. We weren't able to convert our project 2.8 because of various problems. I suspect that we aren't the only ones who had similar problems. We had different exception which seemed to be caused by problems with .gwt.xml files, and sometimes super dev mode didn't pick up changed files (don't have exact way to reproduce it).

Thanks,
Kostya

Konstantin Solomatov

May 4, 2016, 6:05:09 PM5/4/16
to GWT Steering
Hi!

Are there any updates on this? Are you going to release it? I would be very eager to try it.

Thanks,
Kostya

Thomas Broyer

May 5, 2016, 5:35:19 AM5/5/16