Using GWTP with different views

Gerhard Friedrich

Jul 3, 2015, 4:15:47 AM7/3/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
I want to write an application with different views, say expert / beginner.
My presenter, the interface of the view, uiHandler etc are the same but the View and the corrospending View.ui.xml are totally different.

With plain GWT i would write a generator but how di it with GWTP
My idea is to split in different maven projects, are there better solutions ?

Christian Goudreau

Jul 3, 2015, 11:14:38 AM7/3/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
How and when those two views are being used? Gin allows you to do that with annotations: binding several implementations to a single abstraction, but you'll need to manually bind the presenter and the proxy yourself. Jump in the bindPresenter definition to see the bindings used behind.

Christian Goudreau | CEO - PDG