Coolzy

未读,
2010年10月6日 11:12:362010/10/6
收件人 GWTP
i tested the samples

gwtnestesdsample - working fine
gwttabsample - working fine
gwthpplacesample - cannot find class
com.gwtplatform.samples.hplace.shared.GetProductAction;
com.gwtplatform.samples.hplace.shared.GetProductResult;
etc

gwtpsample - compiled is ok, when try run as debug mode, i get error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/gwtplatform/dispatch/server/guice/
HandlerModule

Philippe Beaudoin

未读,
2010年10月6日 11:18:122010/10/6
收件人 gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
The ant build seems to be compiling them fine (they're built every
night on the CI server). The eclipse project works well too here. My
guess is you got a problem with annotation processors.

Philippe

marius andreiana

未读,
2010年10月6日 18:22:372010/10/6
收件人 GWTP
On Oct 6, 6:18 pm, Philippe Beaudoin <philippe.beaud...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The ant build seems to be compiling them fine (they're built every
> night on the CI server). The eclipse project works well too here. My
> guess is you got a problem with annotation processors.
See http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/wiki/BoilerplateGeneration#Configuring_your_build_environment
for fix.

Coolzy

未读,
2010年10月7日 08:32:312010/10/7
收件人 GWTP

Philippe Beaudoin,

my eclipse compile without error as well . i followed
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/wiki/BoilerplateGeneration%23Configuring_your_build_environment&usg=AFQjCNHojHuQTUQNEZvOHpt6aCJDj1OezA
added the annotation processing and added gwtp0.4jar in factory path.
i still get error

WARNING: Error starting handlers
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/gwtplatform/dispatch/server/guice/
HandlerModule
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:
141)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)

when trying to run "BASICSAMPLE". on the other hand, i able to run
without error for "tabsample" "nestedsample" and for both samples, i
did not included annotation processing and gwtp0.4jar into factory
path

Philippe Beaudoin

未读,
2010年10月7日 11:20:322010/10/7
收件人 gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Do you get the samples from the trunk? If so, they are meant to run
with the latest gwtp from the CI server. (If you got them from the
zip, they should run off the shelf.)

Philippe

回复全部
回复作者