Refresh current presenter

Konstantin Zolotarev

Dec 13, 2011, 10:23:21 AM12/13/11
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Is there any chance to "refresh" current presenter.

I need onReveal() method to be called. I tried to call placeManager.revealCurrentPlace();
But it does not call onReveal method.

Any suggestions ?

Asier

Dec 13, 2011, 10:41:10 AM12/13/11
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com

onReset() ?

Regards

Martin Rogas

Mar 18, 2014, 7:29:33 AM3/18/14
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
You should send the event RevealContentEvent

getEventBus().fireEvent(new RevealContentEvent(<SLOT>,<Presenter>));

Tushar Bhasme

Feb 19, 2015, 6:51:49 AM2/19/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
I have a somewhat similar requirement. On my Presenter, I have an independent widget that has a link. On clicking this link, I want to relaod the current presenter with new parameters. placeManager.reveal place simply changes the url but the onReveal of the presenter is not called since it is already present. I currently am firing an event through which the persenter is reloading the data, but is there any other way?

Thanks,
Tushar

Tomek Kańka

Feb 19, 2015, 7:49:11 AM2/19/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com

W dniu czwartek, 19 lutego 2015 12:51:49 UTC+1 użytkownik Tushar Bhasme napisał:
I have a somewhat similar requirement. On my Presenter, I have an independent widget that has a link. On clicking this link, I want to relaod the current presenter with new parameters. placeManager.reveal place simply changes the url but the onReveal of the presenter is not called since it is already present. I currently am firing an event through which the persenter is reloading the data, but is there any other way?

Use onReset
AFAIR it is called when paremeters change.

Tushar Bhasme

Feb 24, 2015, 11:27:10 AM2/24/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tomek. It did work!