Getting ...WithUserSpecifiedFieldOkay_33_g$(...).style_86_g$ is not a function when injecting child view

Stefan Falk

Mar 12, 2016, 1:42:58 PM3/12/16
to GWTP
I am sorry to bother you guys with so many questions but I'm having a hard time to getting warm with GWTP..

My problem [1] is that I want to add a modal to a parent presenter. It's just wrapping an already functional modal for me but for some reason if I add OfferModalView offerModalView to the constructor:

@Inject
CalendarView(Binder uiBinder, OfferModalView offerModalView) {
    this.initWidget(uiBinder.createAndBindUi(this));
}

- where CalendarView is basically the parent view - then I am getting this error:

Caused by: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) :
           this.get_clientBundleFieldNameUnlikelyToCollideWithUserSpecifiedFieldOkay_33_g$(...).style_86_g$ is not a function

I have no idea what's wrong. I used the GWTP Eclipse Plugin to create this PresenterWidget and said it should be bound as Singleton.

Could somebody help me with this?

BR; Stefan

Stefan Falk

Mar 12, 2016, 2:15:31 PM3/12/16
to GWTP
It appears that myProvider.get() is the root of this exception:

for(int i = 0; i < 7; i++) {
LOGGER.fine("Adding day " + days[i]);
// Causes the exception:
DayCollapsiblePresenter dayCollapsiblePresenter = this.dayCollapsiblePresenterProvider.get();
// Does not reach this line ..
dayCollapsiblePresenter.setDay(days[i]);
this.addToSlot(SLOT_DayCollapsibles, dayCollapsiblePresenter);