@Bootstrap missing in RC3

Laurent Mignon

Apr 15, 2013, 6:33:06 AM4/15/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Trying to upgrade to RC3, I no more find the Bootstrap annotation. Is this annotation replaced by something else? What's the correct way to do something before the PlaceManager calls revealCurrentPlace()?  Do I need to specify it in the gwt.xml using <set-configuration-property name="gwtp.bootstrapper" value="XXX.client.MyBootstrapper"/>

Thanks,

lmi

Laurent Mignon

Apr 15, 2013, 8:00:18 AM4/15/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
<set-configuration-property name="gwtp.bootstrapper" value="XXX.client.MyBootstrapper"/> do the job...

Brandon Donnelson

Apr 15, 2013, 9:29:17 AM4/15/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Seems I forgot to mention a breaking change. My bad. @Laurent is right. :)

Johannes Barop

Apr 15, 2013, 9:37:36 AM4/15/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hm,

I updated the wiki last week but I can't find my change?

SP Gingras

Apr 15, 2013, 9:44:03 AM4/15/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Looks like your change to the wiki is nowhere to be found : https://github.com/ArcBees/GWTP/wiki/_history   :S

Christian Goudreau

Apr 24, 2013, 10:46:52 AM4/24/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Wiki is updated as of now
--
Christian Goudreau

Michaël BLAUBLOMME

Apr 22, 2015, 2:06:54 AM4/22/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Bootstrapper and PreBootstrapper javadoc still contain reference to annotation.