GWTP Dynamic Header Params

Rodrigo Arantes

Oct 18, 2017, 6:49:10 AM10/18/17
to GWTP
Hi, i have a project with GWTP, using ResourceDelegate and interfaces for my resources. Now we are making a refactor for work with JWT or OAuth tokens on Authorization header of requets.

But, i make many search and test without success. GWTP have a form for set dynamic headers params on runtime using ResourceDelegate?
A form of intercept and manipulate the request for put headers param?

Fabricio Pizzichillo

Oct 24, 2017, 1:29:59 PM10/24/17
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rodrigo.
You can use RestInterceptor to build a new RestAction (AbstractRestAction is a good starting point for building a new one) and inject the header you want. Take a look at a CarStore project to find out how to use it. I think this feature is present until version 1.6, in the master (2.0-SNAPSHOT) no longer exists, but added RestFilters.

Regards