Switch the form factor

em...@chabotel.com

Mar 26, 2013, 10:24:29 AM3/26/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Is their a way to switch the form factor from a presenter?  So I can have a link on my mobile view to switch to desktop view.

Thanks,
Eric

Christian Goudreau

Apr 13, 2013, 4:41:47 PM4/13/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
I think it has been removed, we should reintroduce it before we release officially 1.0

In the meanwhile, you have to change the user agent in the bowser (can be done in Chrome quite easily)

Christian Goudreau

Daniel Blanc

Oct 19, 2015, 2:00:33 PM10/19/15
to GWTP
Hi Christian,
can you give a clue on where is located that feature ? or have you removed it definitively ?

Thanks

Christian Goudreau

Oct 19, 2015, 7:42:26 PM10/19/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
That is a really good question, I can't remember why! Formfactor are automatically detected through the screen size and user agent, to be able to manually change that, you would need to bypass the default mechanism.

Could you open an issue so that we can make sure that it is addressed?

thanks!

Christian Goudreau | CEO - PDG