Multi Login on different tab

Riccardo Camanzi

Mar 28, 2015, 6:51:22 AM3/28/15
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
This question refers to the thread 'Dynamic headers with REST dispatch'.
I developed a project as fork of carstore and use dispatch-rest. I would tie each browser tab with a map on the server-side session.
Es. Tab1 -> session.map.get ('tab1')   -  tab2-> session.map.get ('tab1').
So in each session I can have different user or db schema ..... etc
On the client side I have a singleton object that contains an unique identifier for each browser tab (it seems to work fine!). I would send to server this identifier in the header of every restAction without modified every single call.
Do you have suggestions?

Thank You

Riccardo