GWP compilation problem

Puneet Jindal

Jun 20, 2016, 4:16:40 AM6/20/16
to GWTP

Hello,

I created a demo project with 3 presneter, all are places and shown in RootLayout.

Now i want to use only 1 so i installed only a single module in ClientModule (gin.ginjector.modules).

and it gives me a compile time error saying i need to install other two modules also.

I read a similar issue earlier that one can remove @ProxyXXX notation from the presenter for compilation, i did that and it worked.

Now my question in our development structure we built a lot of widgets and those will be available for multiple diff. applications. Why one application code compilation contains all the Modules(even when they are not needed).

First it will increase the compilation time , secondly my compiled code size would also increase.

Please help what we can as this is becoming a blocker for us