Migrate from 1.3.1 to 1.4 (or 1.5) - Presenter disappear

mash dev

Aug 30, 2015, 10:07:29 AM8/30/15
to GWTP
Hello everyone,

I tried to update my gwtp version from 1.3.1 to 1.4 and run into a problem. It appears that a presenter disappear after using it in different places.
I got a PresenterWidget, that is used inside a popup, as well as in a second place. Whenever I have opened both, it appears that the places dont show any content after switching between them.

Related to the release notes and the migration side, there has nothing change in the way the slot machnism works in 1.4.
Do I have to update anything for migration?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Manuel

Renaud Lainé

Aug 31, 2015, 12:23:04 PM8/31/15
to GWTP
Hi Manuel,

Can you show me you PresenterWidget as well as where it's being shown?

mash dev

Aug 31, 2015, 3:21:59 PM8/31/15
to GWTP
Hi Renaud,

here is some of my code... let me know if u need any more infos.

Its a presentWidget that is used 1x as a popup and 1x as a component in two different places.
URL /#place1 - used as popup

   @Inject
   PopupPresenter popup;
   @Inject
   TimeregistrationPresenter timeregistrationPresenter;

On click events the popup is opened/closed:

            popup.setInSlot(PopupPresenter.SLOT_content, timeregistrationPresenter);
            addToPopupSlot(popup);
and
            popup.getView().hide();

URL /#place2 - used as part of the place

// thats a presenter wiget that resuses the TimeregistrationPresenter class  from above
   @Inject
   TimeregistrationWithListPresenter timeregistrationPresenter;

and in onReveal:
      setInSlot(SLOT_Content, timeregistrationPresenter);

Let me know if you like to see anything specific.

Kinds regards,
Manuel