Can't sign into DoubleClick Studio

andi...@cbsinteractive.com

Aug 18, 2015, 3:39:24 AM8/18/15
to Google Web Designer beta
I can't seem to sign into my DoubleClick Studio account from within the Google Web Designer application. Each time I enter my email address to sign-in, it just hangs and doesn't load the password page.

Does anyone need a screenshot to know what I'm talking about??

Andii Hei

Aug 18, 2015, 8:25:28 PM8/18/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Screenshot attached.
It just stays like that.
Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 10.24.12 AM.png

Google Web Designer beta

Aug 19, 2015, 6:09:47 PM8/19/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Andii,

When I tried it on my side by typing your login and clicking Next button in the Google Sign in window, I saw this window pop up:

Can you double check whether you are connected to internet? In your screenshot, it looked like that the Next button was disabled. GWD can run offline but when using Publish you will need to have internet connection.

Thanks,

Emily (GWD Team)

Andii Hei

Aug 20, 2015, 1:58:12 AM8/20/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Yes! That screenshot is what I was EXPECTING too!! I'm definitely connected to the internet. The next button gets disabled as soon as I hit "Return" after I finish typing in my email address.

I know I am connected to the internet and that Google Web Designer can sign me in, because I signed into it with my personal account!

Which makes this all the more frustrating.

ewschang

Aug 20, 2015, 2:28:56 AM8/20/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Andii,

Can you turn on verbose logging on your machine for GWD and send us your log files so we can have someone to take a look?

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)

ewschang

Aug 20, 2015, 1:00:02 PM8/20/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Andii,

I have talked to my team and I found out that due to security reason, access to third party domains are blocked in Google Web Designer release build so this workflow (signing in with your cbsinteractive account) is not supported.  We will bring this issue up to the engineers but unfortunately there might not be anything we can do. I have logged a bug for you just in case and I think we should probably provide an error message though.

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)

Andii Hei

Aug 20, 2015, 8:49:41 PM8/20/15
to Google Web Designer beta
ok. thanks. I am curious how you're able to proceed through to my company's sign-in page though. Would turning on verbose-logging still help in that regard?

Renata Morales

Nov 13, 2015, 3:11:41 PM11/13/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Andii, I was going through the same problem and I found this... https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/2389095?hl=en&ref_topic=2389089
I know it has been like two months but I hope it works.

R.