Guzzle 4 CookieJars

Ransom Weaver

Jun 17, 2014, 9:37:49 AM6/17/14
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to use guzzle 4 to connect to a site minder protected resource, which sets and requires cookies from several different domains to authenticate, then all your subsequent requests to the resource need these cookies. I'm thinking that the key is to specify a CookieJar for all the cookies I use, and the docs say
  • Set to a GuzzleHttp\Subscriber\CookieJar\CookieJarInterface object to use an existing cookie jar.
What is the best way to get this CookieJar? Create one (and how do I, and what kind? File? Session?) or can I get a reference to the Cookiejar of the first request and then pass that back to subsequent requests?

I'm attaching the headers as captured by Firefox live headers, in case that's useful to anyone in understanding what I'm trying to do with Guzzle. Any advise is appreciated.
siteminder_headers.txt