How to specify additional XML attributes

Marijn

Nov 20, 2012, 5:14:39 AM11/20/12
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I'm working on my first service description file but I'm having trouble finding documentation regarding additional XML attributes. I have to add a version attribute to my XML root element but thus far I haven't really succeeded :-( Should those be placed under the additionalProperties key?

Kindest regards,

Marijn

Michael

Nov 26, 2012, 4:57:48 PM11/26/12
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Adding attributes other than namespaces to a root XML node is not currently supported. Can you open a feature request on the GitHub repository?

J Cobb

Feb 16, 2015, 6:18:19 PM2/16/15
to guz...@googlegroups.com
With guzzle-services 0.5 has anything been improved in this area?

I'm needing to construct a POST with an XML body that looks like the following and there still seems to be no useful docs, blog posts or Stack Overflow answers around creating service definitions for POSTs with XML bodies.

<venue id="132">
    <location id="LDN"/>
    <show id="1167" />
    <performance type="E" />
    <startDate>2012-03-22</startDate>
    <endDate>2012-03-25</endDate>
    <tickets>2</tickets>
    <limit>100</limit>
    <navigate key="29K101089K2S56K10108HHKBFFS2S29K101089K2S26K181190K2S6K181221K2">next</navigate>
</venue>