Send multiple parallel commands

Simone Fumagalli

Apr 22, 2014, 6:10:39 AM4/22/14
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Hello, is there a way to send multiple requests created with Guzzle command https://github.com/guzzle/command ?

I'm now sending multiple-parallels requests using a code like this one http://guzzle.readthedocs.org/en/latest/clients.html#sending-requests-in-parallel I'm just wondering if I can do something like that but with commands.

Hints ? ideas ?

Thanks

--
Simone

Michael

Apr 22, 2014, 1:40:31 PM4/22/14
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Yes, see: https://github.com/guzzle/command/blob/master/src/ServiceClientInterface.php#L63. Keep in mind that guzzle/command is a sort of structural library that doesn't provide a high level implementation. You can use guzzle/services for an implementation of guzzle/command: https://github.com/guzzle/guzzle-services

Simone Fumagalli

Apr 22, 2014, 6:11:58 PM4/22/14
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Thanks ! It worked !